These easy Salmon Tacos are a great make-ahead family meal! Full of taste, they only take fifteen -15- minutes to put together and are simply customizable to suit everyone’s tastes!
Yes, fellow foodies – today we are upping our taco game and rapid eat game with a fun, yet simple to prep Salmon Tacos recipe. Because juicy flaked salmon, crunchy veggies with all the sauces and served up just 15 minutes!!! Taco lovers, we got this.
Table des matières
15 Minutes Salmon Tacos
TO MAKE THE SALMON
- 8 oz salmon two 4-oz fillets
- 1 tbsp olive oil plus 2 teaspoons extra for frying
- 1 1/2 tbsp taco seasoning
- Or, make your own taco seasoning by combining: 1 tsp cumin, 1 tsp chili powder, ½ tsp onion powder, ½ tsp garlic powder, ½ tsp dried oregano, ½ tsp smoked paprika and sea salt flakes, to taste.
TO MAKE SRIRACHA MAYO
- ½ cup sriracha sauce
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 minced garlic clove or 1/3 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
- sea salt flakes to taste
TO MAKE THE TACOS
- 2-3 cup shredded lettuce and cabbage can mix in some other greens like spinach
- 8 corn tortillas
- lime wedges
- Optional toppings – avocado, chopped cilantro, jalapeños, shredded cheese
First Dry salmon and put on a plate or in a mixing bowl.
Then Pat the seasoning onto both sides of the salmon until evenly coated.
Heat oil in a big skillet over medium-high heat.
After Add the fillets skin side down and cook for 3-4 minutes until salmon is middle done. You will see the line where it is half cooked and a paler pink shows halfway up the salmon fillet.
Flip the salmon fillets over and cook for another 3-4 minutes until cooked through and an agreeable brown (but not quite black) crust develops. Please note: thicker fillets may need an extra few minutes to cook, and you may need to reduce the heat to prevent the salmon from burning before cooked through.
After Warm tortillas according to package instructions.
Make the sriracha mayo by adding all elements to the mixing bowl and stirring until combined
Finally, Assemble tacos by filling each tortilla with cabbage, cooked salmon, desired toppings, and the sriracha mayo.
Calories: 299kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 1126mg | Potassium: 418mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 179IU | Vitamin C: 25mg | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 1mg